What are the best times, places and circumstances where the Dua is accepted or answered? The words of the Prophet means “Daral salawaat al maktoobah”; is the Dua of a father for his child answered over time? Or is the prayer against him that answered? I think you should explain all these issues.
Your praise must be to Allah
Some places and times where you Dua might be accepted;
Laylat AlQadar; It is often narrated that Aaishah asked the prophet; “If I which night is Layat AlQadar and what should I say during that night?” “He said Allaahumma inn-aka afuwwan tuhabib ulafawa fa-fu anni;”
How to get dua accepted
There are many ways to get your Dua accepted, sometimes we make Dua but does not work. This happens because we don’t know the proper day of making Dua. There are some steps which make your Dua answered;
- Before making Dua start Wudu; and then do some acts of Iba_dat
- Face the Qiblah in a positive manner
- While making Dua raise your hands in the air.
- Think about Allah very often and praise him;
- Seek for forgiveness for your sins.
- After that ask your Lord for anything you want
- Send Peace and Blessing upon the Prophet
Ways to get your Dua accepted
Follow the Dua of Allah to get your Dua accepted;
- Always keep faith in Allah and do the Ibadath with full respect
- Say to Allah _ Ya-Allah please accept my Dua with the Waseela of Muhammad;
- Always thanks to Allah for everything he has given to you
- Start begging Allah with his 99 names 7 times a day
- Make Dua with full of feeling
Dua to make something happen
All of the Islamic Dua works in real time and this only works if you make it with full of you desire and respect from your heart. Follow the above Dua and instruction and you should have found your Dua make something you want. Always try to remember Allah all the time and most importantly not only when you face problems or issues. After making your dua recite “Ya-Wahaabo” seven times. Insha-Allah your Dua will be accepted.
Allah accepts dua in three ways
There are several ways to pay for something want wants truly to Allah_Talah. Many times, we pay for something, though it’s not always accepted you dua. But we must pray in such a manner so that Allah would accept you dua.
Three ways to get accepted you Dua;
- Keep Strong faith in Allah
- Start commanding Good thing and avoiding evil things
- Teach someone to recite a Dua and you earn something you want
How to make dua’s come true
Do the following Dua every day before going bed’
- Say with your name; “O Allah I expire & return to life” (Bukhari)
- Say; “O_Allah protect me from your punishment” Three times
- Say; “Subahan Allah” 33 times, “Alhamdu_Lillah” 33 times
Guaranteed dua acceptance
If you can follow the above dua every day, you will find yourself the result very fast. Allah accepts dua from the followers in the above ways.